martes, 22 de julio de 2008

(sin musica la vida seria un error)

I'm the kid that no one knows. I live a life I never chose. But these thoughts in my mind, are my own, my own.
I'm face to face with the unknown, my scary movie will be shown. I've got one evil mind, of my own, of my own.
We take from one another, we never stop to wonder how it feels from the other side.
But nothing lasts forever, when stupid turns to clever, why are you surprised?
Little know it all (little know it all), ten bucks in my hand. Little know it all (little know it all), don't cry, I understand. So!
I'm a target of the smart, they got ambition, I got heart. I'm analyzed and tagged,
before I start.
So tell me who can I respect? I feel the leash around my neck. As I find out there's shame, in the game (in the game).
And I feel like I've crawled outside the box. And I feel like I'm sleeping when I'm not.
You'll never know it all.

Iggy Pop ft. Sum 41(♥) - Little Know It All


Yeah! And if your heart stops beating I'll be here wondering, did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life. And if you get to heaven I'll be here waiting, babe. Did you get what you deserve? The end, and if your life won't wait then your heart can't take this.
Have you heard the news that you're dead? No one ever had much nice to say. I think they never liked you anyway. Oh take me from the hospital bed. Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned. And wouldn't it be great If we were dead?
Ohh dead.
Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish. You never fell in love.
Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand? And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
And in my honest observation during this operation, found a complication in your heart. So long, 'cause now you've got (now you've got) maybe just two weeks to live
Is that the most the both of you can give?
One, two, one two three four!

My Chemical Romance - Dead!


No puedo creer que pasaste a Iggy y Suuuum! Finalmente descubrí qué tema de MCR era el que siempre pasabas jaja (eso me pasa por no ser tan fan de My Chemical). No puedo creer que sacaste Rockstarrrrrr T_T