miércoles, 2 de julio de 2008

Welcome to paradise.

por algo habrás puesto esta canción y Half-truism (finalmente descubrí que era esa canción). Están tremendas, y hoy alguien te mandó un mail diciendo que habías pasado muy buena música, me pregunto que más pasaste e.e

[...] This sudden fear has left me trembling, 'cause now it seems that I am out here on my own, and I'm feelin' so alone.
Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes, some call it slums, some call it nice. I want to take you through a wasteland that I like to call my home; Welcome to Paradise.

A gunshot rings out at the station, another urchin snaps and left dead on his own. It makes me wonder why I'm still here. For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home, and I'm never gonna go.
Welcome to Paradise



The cuts in my heart they show in your eyes. Don’t make it better, the twisting knife turns all by itself. Move on to someone else.

Your self-liberation will leave this behind, beyond slings and arrows that rain on our minds. You’ll make it better, shake it off; it never mattered anyway.

If we don’t make it alive well, it’s a hell of a good day to die. All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long.
And it’s ashes to ashes again, should we even try to pretend? All our light that shines strong, only lasts for so long.

[...] You against the world, diamonds and pearls, voices inside you churn, watch the city burn.

Break it cause it never mattered anyway.